Everything You Need to Know
DO YOU CARRY ALL MANUFACTURERS?
Tennessee AIR carries Trane, RunTru by Trane, Goodman and Amana HVAC units. These units are made by the most reputable HVAC manufacturers to provide you with lasting quality.
ARE YOU COMPETITIVELY PRICED, PROVIDING WRITTEN ESTIMATES ON ALL A/C INSTALLATIONS AS WELL AS FINANCING PLANS?
Tennessee AIR offers competitive pricing and written estimates on all A/C installation as well as financing plans.
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE A MAINTENANCE SERVICE PLAN?
Proper care of your A/C equipment can save you money on your utility bills and prolong the life of your system. Some air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs without providing comfort. All leading manufacturers recommend regular maintenance to maintain peak performance. A service agreement will give you the peace of mind that your system is operating at optimum efficiency and performance.
DO YOU OFFER EMERGENCY SERVICE?
Tennessee AIR provides A/C service 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
CAN YOU SERVICE BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL NEEDS?
Tennessee Air is fully licensed to perform residential and commercial services, as well as have experience with industrial facilities.
WHY DO I NEED A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR MY HVAC EQUIPMENT?
Just like your automobile, HVAC requires periodic maintenance. If a car has a 60,000 mile engine warranty and the engine fails because the oil was never changed, the warranty would be in question. We take our car in for preventive maintenance, we go to the dentist for preventive dentistry and to the doctor for preventive medicine. It only makes sense to do the same for HVAC.
CAN I REDUCE ENERGY COSTS BY REPLACING AN OLDER COMMERCIAL HVAC SYSTEM?
Replacing an old, inefficient HVAC system doesn’t need to be a financial burden. It can be a company’s chance to cut energy costs. New HVAC designs waste less energy and less money. We offer some simple strategies to consider when investing in a new HVAC system: Invest in the highest-efficiency boiler, furnace, chiller, air handler and rooftop unit that your company can afford. High-efficiency systems use less energy and cost less in utility bills. Recalculate the energy load on your building. Chances are the building and its use have changed since the previous system was installed. With better building efficiency, you may be able to install a smaller and less costly HVAC system. Simple measures like reducing the lighting level, insulating windows and sealing duct leaks may decrease HVAC demands. Appliances and other equipment also can emit heat and strain your HVAC system. We can evaluate their use and energy costs. Consider automating energy management. Tennessee AIR offers various new computerized systems designed to adjust air flow and temperature based on occupancy, building use and other factors.
WHAT BASIC STEPS CAN I TAKE TO CUT ENERGY COSTS IN MY BUILDING?
Your commercial HVAC system is probably your biggest energy consumer. Tennessee Air offers regular tune-ups that are guaranteed to reduce your energy bill by at least 5 percent! If a major problem is found, your savings could be even more significant.
TENNESSEE AIR OFFERS COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDING:
1. Inspecting cooling and heating equipment monthly or customize a plan to suit your needs
2. Thorough routine maintenance
3. Making sure in the summer, set your thermostat at a higher level suggested 78°, or turn off the cooling system when your building is not in use. In the winter, set your thermostat at a lower level (suggested 68°)
4. Don’t let small repairs pile up and items go unchecked. Call Tennessee AIR at 615-90-TNAIR to investigate any unusual sounds, smells or malfunctions. 5. Tennessee Air offers a comprehensive cleaning solution for all outdoor condensing units, which can get clogged with dirt and dust that block air flow.
6. When the compressor works harder to discharge hot air, it increases energy costs. We inspect heating and cooling ducts for leaks, which can waste a lot of energy. We also clean and/or replace all air filters and calibrates all thermostats.